iPhone Repair

Quick Fix | Testing & Feedback | Fast Return

Comprehensive iPhone Repair Services

When it comes to the most popular smartphone on the market, we are the specialists in iPhone repair in Southend. We can repair 99% of all iPhone issues (the other 1% are irreparable), establishing our prominence in iPhone repair across Essex.

Quick and Personalised Repair Solutions

We offer a personalised and professional service with the average repair time taking around 20 minutes. We stock all major parts for iPhone screen repair and offer a walk-in service and comfortable waiting area in our Southend location.

Screen Repair Options: OEM and Quality Copies

We offer both OEM and high grade quality copy screens and you will be asked which option you would like when you bring your phone into us.

Unmatched Warranty on OEM Screens

Our confidence in our OEM screens for iPhone screen repair is reflected in our lifetime warranty offer. If you face any issues post-repair, we’ll replace your screen straight away. We are the only company that will offer this level of guarantee on our products.

Additional iPhone Repair Services

Aside from screen repairs, we offer comprehensive services including battery and charging port replacements, component repairs, liquid damage treatment, and data transfer, all available in Southend and across Essex.

Efficient and Experienced Engineers

These services are also done with a rapid turn around time and completed by experienced engineers.

Flexible Service Options for Your Convenience

1. In-Store Service

Simply pop in store and leave your handset with our engineers. Have a wander in the local area or grab some shopping in Waitrose next door, grab some lunch at the Wetherspoons opposite, or have a seat in our comfy waiting area and catch up on some TV while we work our magic!

2. Mail-In Repair Service

If you are based outside of Southend, in the wider Essex area, you can send us your phone by post. Please choose a tracked delivery method and ensure you enclose a note with your name and an alternative contact number or email address. Please also make sure the device is padded adequately enough.

3. Collection and Delivery Service

Call the store to arrange a collection and delivery service (within a 10 mile radius).There is a charge for this service. (Subject to availability)