iPhone Repairs Cracked Screen to Water Damage
Our technicians can fix Cracked Screens Broken IC Broken CPU Batteries Microphones Water Damage 99% of all issues
When it comes to the most popular smart phone on the market, we are the specialists. We can repair 99% of all iPhone issues (the other 1% are irreparable)
Within the bustling town of Leigh on sea, we have a community that is reliant upon us for the very best iPhone repair service. We can deliver an exceptional service, ensuring that customers get the best iPhone repair service in Essex, with plenty of high quality features that make us a reliable and professional resource.
We offer a personalized and professional service with the average repair time at around 10 minutes, we stock all major parts and offer a walk in service with a comfortable waiting area. Currently we would advise iPhone customers to be vigilant and only entrust your device even for the most minute of repair work with trained professionals and experts like ourselves.
We work closely alongside our friends at Apple to give you the best possible prices for all our repairs & when possible we only use genuine Apple parts on our repairs. We stock over 90% of these parts in store so your devices can usually be repaired same day.
Get a Fast Free Quote Today
1st Class Quality and Service
We only use genuine parts for our repairs and all are covered by our no "quibble guarantee".
Our technicians have over 15 years experience repairing your gadgets so you can rest assured you are in good hands.
We have a huge range of parts so most devices can be repaired same day. Express 30 minute service available on certain devices while you wait in our spacious waiting area
We buy all our parts in bulk which allows us to repair your device for less, without compromising on quality